Sunday, August 9, 2009

CABLE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have CABLE, or buy DVD's?

I am so tired of seeing the same CRAP over and over again! CABLE RUNS the SAME FUCKING THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN... How many times can I watch DIE HARD(S),SCARY MOVIE(S),HOME ALONE(S), and how many LAW AND ORDERS do we NEED? or CSI's? (CSI HELL and CSI HEAVEN coming soon?) Oh, my fucking GOD! And SCI FI Channel or (the gay version SYFY) can the CRAM any more commercials in a half hour program? And STAR WARS.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Every DAMN weekend is a STAR WARS weekend it seems! (Sorry the last three STAR WARS BLEW CHUNKS!)
TV LAND started out fine, but come on ANDY GRIFFITH, BEVERLY HILLBILLIES ,GUNSMOKE, BONANZA....Yes I enjoy these shows but DAMN....Now TV LAND is getting into the REALITY SHIT! I HATE REALITY SHIT....KATE AND DUFUS AND THE LITTLE NUT JOBS....or TV LANDS new Reality ... with Joan Rivers HOW'D YOU GET SO RICH....Isn't she DEAD yet? Alright, I'll step down from my soap box... one more thought..... This month count how many times SCARY MOVIE runs on any channel.... if you missed it this film is on NOW ....COMEDY CENTRAL....try DIE HARD>

No comments:

Post a Comment